Part Time Registered Nurse (RN)
A Registered Nurse position is available at our outpatient endoscopy center with a fun and friendly working environment. We are looking for a compassionate, dependable, and excellent patient care driven Registered Nurse.
Must be dedicated to providing extremely positive care to each patient, work well in a close team setting, and have excellent oral and written communication skills. RN job responsibilities will include admit, recovery, and pre/post procedure phone calls.
Position offered is 2 – 3 days per week. Center is open Monday through Friday, no night shift, no major holidays. No benefits are available with this position. We are looking for applicants with strong teamwork skills and a willingness to be flexible.
Primary Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Working closely with a team of professionals
- Admitting patients for an outpatient endoscopy procedure
- Recovering patients after sedation
- Educating patients about their procedure and discharge instructions
- Calling patients prior to procedure to answer questions about the procedure and preparation
- Calling patients after their procedure to answer questions about findings and recommendations
Key Requirements for Registered Nurse (RN):
- RN license (Colorado or Compact State)
- Time management skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- EMR experience
- COVID Vaccine
Pay Rate: $30-$36