For your convenience, Associates in Gastroenterology provides you a secure and private patient portal powered by FollowMyHealth®.
Patient Portal Setup
- You will receive an email invitation to activate your account. If you did not receive an email invitation, click the “I need to Sign up” button to request an invite.
- Use your email address as your username.
- Complete all the required information fields, accept the terms and conditions, and submit.
- For best security, use a unique hard-to-guess password. Save that password in a secure place.
Once you are logged in, you will have access to the following functions:
- Health Summary – Displays your profile picture, age, gender, height, weight, body mass index, blood pressure, primary insurance, and preferred pharmacy.
- Action Center – Shows you items that need your attention. Also, you can view the calendar, and view any family members “Action Center” items that are tied with your account.
- Collapse All – Hides any “Action Center” items you have active.
- Calendar/List – If you are in list view, like shown in the image, you can switch it to the calendar view and vice versa.
- Family Members – This allows you to view your family member’s action center items in your account. Also, you can choose to disable viewing their items in your “Action Center.”
- App Center – This is where you can either find, install, uninstall, use, and add apps to your account.
- Add Apps – Allows you to either install apps or uninstall apps.
- Health Journal – This is the default app that displays when you log into the account. This is a part of the “App Center.” The health journal allows you to create journal entries to save, print, and/or share with others.
- New – This creates a new journal entry.
- View More – Takes you to a separate page with all your journal entries.
- Appointments – This section is where you will find your appointments.
- Export – This allows you to export your calendar of appointments to a program such as Outlook.
- Upcoming – Shows upcoming appointments.
- Past – Shows past appointments.
- Other – Shows other appointments, such as your provider cancelling an appointment.
- Recent Activity – Shows you a log of what’s been going on with your account. For example, it will show when your connected organization added items to your account such as an appointment.
- Billing – Shows if you have an amount due. By clicking on Details, it takes you to the Billing section where you can pay any existing bills.
- Devices & Apps – Shows if you are connected to any health sources such as iHealth. If you want to connect to a health source, click on Connect a Health Source.
- Home– Takes you to the home page if you are on another page in the account.
- Messages – Takes you to your inbox to view your messages.
- My Health – Takes you to your health records. You will see the following under My Health or by clicking on the down arrow: Summary, Conditions, Medications, Allergies, Immunizations, Results, Vitals, Documents, and Chart.
- Wellness – This is where you can edit your information. This will take you to Demographics by either clicking on the down arrow or just by clicking on My Info. Here, you can edit your demographics, emergency contact, responsible party, and insurance.
- Send a Message – This link is a shortcut that will quickly allow you to send an email to your provider.
- Hello (your name) – Other than stating your name, it doesn’t do much. If you have any proxy connections, you will find them by clicking on arrow next to your name and you will see a drop-down menu with the proxy connections.
- My Account – Allows you to manage your account. When you click on My Account, you will see the options for My Info, My Connections, Billing, Preferences, Support, Help, and Sign Out.
- Language – You can switch the language from English to Spanish.
- Search – You can click on the magnifying glass to search for something in your account.